Why not extend that thinking to homes?
We did. On every level
Preserving trees + adding green corridors = Beauty outside your window.
Better, tighter construction = Less dust, pollen, moisture and more consistent temps.
High performance heating ventilation system, filters + Low VOC materials = A breath of fresh air.
Better insulation + superior windows = Utility bills down, extra spending money up.
More efficient appliances + low flow everything = Even more savings.
A green home = A better, healthier home for you and your family.
- Our communities are close to parks and city amenities so you can play more
- Our communities have walkable, pedestrian-friendly streets and shared open spaces
- We preserve the natural landscape and existing wildlife habitats, and supplement with more where we can
- We use native plants, instead of just lawns, which require less water and need less care
- We improve land use by designing for better, livable densities, reduced road widths and using low impact development practices
- Green For Life is our standard because you deserve a sustainable neighbourhood, today and tomorrow
- Every home is ENERGY STAR-qualified to keep you more comfortable and save you $
- Our homes use significantly less energy to operate than a typical one and way less than a resale. Over 10 years, that’s a hefty chunk of change
- We use alternative materials with lower VOC levels whenever we can
- We select materials with longer lifecycles to create higher quality homes
- We maximize materials and minimize waste to give you better value and even recycle the leftover parts whenever we can
- We offer rain barrels to further reduce water needs for extra savings
- Green is our standard because you deserve a happy, healthy home
Sean builds in a manner that we believe is more environmentally friendly, uses less energy to run the home, with less chemicals and promotes a healthier lifestyle, however, this is not a substitute for an individual’s choices, nor do we claim any future health benefits from our products nor construction methods.